01 March 2013

Photo Friday: DNA Fantasy

On a positive note this tree owner encourages everyone to only upload a photo only once, attaching multiple people to it. I'm all for less pollution. Unfortunately her tree is filled with fantasy photos. I'm biting my tongue in regards to the name of the website in the description.

Title: Evolution of DNA
Description: Free Fantasy Pictures. 
Digital Art Photos http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/free-pictures.html 
[Note: Website now shows a 404 error message.]
Attached to: Various men and women born in France, French Canada and "Scottland" between 1600 and 1793 in this tree and profiles on 6 other trees.


If you have a photo to suggest please send a link to buwtree(at)gmail(dot)com.


1 comment:

  1. This might explain some of my missing French Canadian ancestors! I'd love to know what these people are thinking when they attach photos like this. Or maybe I don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete