29 October 2012

That Explains Everything!

I've spent the last couple of days combing through
lines of HTML on all of my past blog posts.
Hating Blogger at the moment but glad I had the
opportunity to view my blog on a different browser
(IE9, I'm on Firefox)
and find out it did not look the way I wanted.
So that's my excuse for not having a crazy tree today.
Instead enjoy a few funnies!
This one explains every crazy tree we've ever seen: 

I didn't create the graphic but it's too funny to ignore because of poor spelling.
UPDATE: The spelling is correct except in the US.
Why do we have to complicate things? :-P

ⓑⓐⓡⓚⓘⓝⓖ  ⓤⓟ  ⓣⓗⓔ  ⓦⓡⓞⓝⓖ  ⓣⓡⓔⓔ

The images after the jump are from the
on Facebook. If you're on Facebook check it out.


PREVIOUS POST: Apologies and Bigamy
NEXT POST: Thunder and Lightning 

4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your blog posts, and the humour with the time travellers, but I can't find the spelling mistake you mentioned, or was it corrected before goping to print.
    Keep up the good work.
    Nev from down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's what Rosemary said below. Here in the US 'travellers' shows as an error in spell check.

      Delete
  2. Travellers with a double L is the Brit, Oz, & Kiwi spelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary! I didn't realize :-P
      When typed with two Ls it shows a spell check error here.

      Delete