20 December 2013

Angel Baby

This tree's photo gallery has 364 pages. I have no doubt that if I had gone past page 15 I would have found more. Just like images of flags and faux coats of arms, angel photos are a sure sign of a tree copied from other trees.

Title: Four different titles
Gods'little angel-baby-boy
Gods'little angel-baby- boy
Gods'little angel-baby-girl
Gods'little angel-baby
Uploaded: 11 times


Title: ANGEL BABY GIRL
Uploaded: Twice


Title: BABY BOY ANGEL
Uploaded: Once


Title: BABY GIRLS DEATH
Uploaded: Once


Title: Called to Heaven as a Child
Uploaded: Once


Title: Baby Boy Angel
Uploaded: Once



Thanks to Kristin for the link to one of these photos ;-)
If you have a photo or profile to suggest please send a link to buwtree(at)gmail(dot)com.


PREVIOUS POST: Consider the Source
NEXT POST: Coming Monday


2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, thanks to Michele Simmons Lewis. I would like to subscribe, but not by email. I don't see a way to do that. I love your posts and think you are right on and this is much needed. Please tell me is there s a way to follow you via blogger or G+.
    Thanks,
    Diane www.michiganfamilytrails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! You can subscribe to the RSS feed or add me to your Blogger reading list. There's an add button under "Reading List" on your Blogger dashboard. Just click that and paste the blog address: http://buwt.blogspot.com/

      Delete